Monday, June 15, 2009

Stalking

I've been stalked actually this past year a few months after I moved to LA. (sorry I didn't tell you Mom & Dad) It turned out fine. So, you think that me of all people would know better than to stalk other people... LOL. Now I just red flagged myself. The kind of stalking I'm referring to is what I like to call web stalking. It's not actual hurtful or harmful stalking. It's just checking up on people. i mean the world is a scary place. You don't know anything about people. I mean there is only so much you can tell about them and getting to know them and I mean really know somebody enough to decided whether you should continue to know them can take months to years or weeks if they are real freak shows. So, i turn to my friend the Internet. First googling a person can tell you a lot. First if they are on the radar, second what pages show up when you run their name. This doesn't apply to everyone but I love to date other actors. Sometimes I find out they are gay for pay (next please) or they did a small indie film and got a great review or a terrible review (at least they are working) or they have a fan club dedicated to their deuschyness (lol.. joined. JK!) Any way without the Internet you would of never known any of those things. Next you check out their myspace/facebook page if they are open and you aren't friends with them. Do a little recon such as how many girls are in their pics, how many of the comments say sweetie, hun, lover, baby, or lover baby or any combo of those words. Could mean they are a player or a lot of girls want them. Then I think do I want to be one of the many? Move on to interests do we have anything in common? music, books, shows, movies or does he just look sexy with his shirt off and depending on the kind of relationship I want the last one can be enough (lol).
So moving on I like to date actors AND musicians. So watching projects they are in and listening to their music can also give me a sense of their aura. In every song does it sound like he is really torn up about his ex (sensitive) In every film does he play the guy that flips and looses control of himself and goes on a screaming rampage (anger issues?) and every now and then you'll stumble upon a reality show where the person is being "themselves" but in a reality TV sort of way. I don't judge books by their cover obviously I do my research. But, sometimes you just don't like what you find out and it's not their fault.
So, maybe I should hang up my staker-pants but I'd like to refer back to my other blog where I told the true story of a girl losing her finger due to stupidity and prob not doing enough research...

No comments:

Post a Comment