Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving is a Bitch!


So my title says a lot of it but moving is a bitch. First of all you realize you don't have enough good friends. People who will come and help you even if that means just getting you motivated to pack one box. Also I think you learn a lot about who you are when it comes to moving. I LOVE to procrastinate. I think I've loved it my entire life but I guess you could say I'm not really procrastinating. i don't have to be out of the old place until June 30th and it's the 17th and I'm sitting at my desk in the new apartment typing this blog anyway. Back to what I was saying I think you learn how self sufficient you can actually be. I know that my parents worry about me. Especially my dad he is the one to help me do EVERYTHING. every move I've ever made my dad has been the one packing the car yelling at me for not packing any boxes (which I still don't do apparently) and making the whole thing happen. Well in this case he couldn't and I know that it made him very nervous because my plan involved two guys a uhaul and just winging it. Which in my case could mean disaster. But, I am proud to say that I think I handle this move very well. As you can see by the picture above. I not only moved I also painted and that could be a different blog because painting alone sucks too! So, I guess the moral of the story is that I need new friends..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment