Sunday, June 14, 2009

For the first time in a long time...

I've never really been on my own. My parents have always been either a 2 hour drive, a 10 hour drive or a two hour plane ride away. For the past year and eight months I've actually been on my own. For a while I had a pretty dependable boyfriend but stayed in that relationship to long out of fear of being alone. You think I wouldn't mind seeing is how I live alone and spend the majority of my time alone. So, when I first moved it was pretty easy. It was me and two suitcases that weighed about 50lbs each. I moved into an apartment that was empty and for the most part stuff was delivered to me. I'm getting a little nostalgic I'm leaving my first real home. The place that after I come back from work. I love being and even though the walls aren't painted and it doesn't really look like an adult apartment. I loved it because it was mine. Monday I sign the papers and move into my new place. It's scary because when I came to LA i didn't have any actual baggage except for the emotional baggage i tend to carry. Now as I move I have a lot of physical but less emotional going with me. The idea of moving is great. The actual moving is going to be a bitch and I don't really have anyone here to help me and that is scary but I guess that is what money is for. You don't have to have friends when you can just pay people to do what you need them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment