Thursday, August 12, 2010

RADAR

RADAR (Britney Spears Cover) by Britney Spears Cover song


You guys need to check out this cover by one of my very talented friends and front man of an awesome indie band "Pullman Standard". His music is awesome but he was able to bring a lot of beauty and emotion into this song. Which is a good segue into what I want to write about today. So here it is Aug 12, 2010. I've almost been in LA for 3 years. Where did the time even go? Am I star. nope. Am I even C list personality? nope. Boyfriend? nope. Weirdly enough very interesting things have been happening. Things have somehow managed to come full circle. It's good and bad at the same time. I'm still working in the service industry but I'm bartending so money is slowly becoming less of an issue, I'm getting ready to get back into my acting classes and I've finally completed the demo reel I've talked about for 3 years. I'm ready and I've been ready for awhile to take the next step. But, thats something people say but I finally feel with all the things that have happened over this past year. I'm actually ready for it all... love. success. and the feeling of accomplishment that comes with taking the next step. So here I am. I'm ready... lets go.

No comments:

Post a Comment