Friday, March 12, 2010

i have never been this sick...

I have never been this sick! On Monday I finally went to the Dr after feeling horrible for 4 days. Turns out I had bronchitis/walking pneumonia. Awesome. I felt like death. Walking up 3 flight of stairs felt like i had just run 12 mile or well in my case a 3 mile marathon. So, for the past 4 days I've been living every 12 year old Japanese boy or in this case my brothers dream. By sleeping as much as I want playing video games and watching anime. Yes, those are things I've chosen to do while I've been sick. I could be reading plays and watching movies and yet I chose video games and anime but the prince of tennis (anime) and final fantasy XIII have kept me thoroughly entertained. Sorry this blog is so lame. I just have nothing to report other than I'm sick and I haven't left the apt in 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment